DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- I send out resumes, but get no response
- I’m overwhelmed by the job search and getting nowhere fast
- I freeze up when I’m asked out of the box interview questions
- I totally aced the interview ... but heard nothing afterwards
- I can’t seem to find the time (or energy) to sit down and search for jobs
If you said yes to any of these, you are not alone. The job market is tough and you’re up against a million new college grads, an anonymous application process and a selection method you don’t understand.
Let me expertly guide you through your job search as your personal career adviser. You’ve had the guidance of teachers, counselors and mentors throughout your entire educational experience, let me coach you during the most crucial time of your life: Landing your first job.
LAND YOUR FIRST JOB. HERE’S HOW I CAN HELP YOU:
- Uncover and overcome your job search obstacles
- Create an action plan to lessen stress and get you moving forward
- Get noticed with your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Network like a pro
- Help you show your best self (okay, sell yourself with confidence) in the interview
- Ask for the job when you really want it