DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- I don’t know who to turn to because I’ve never been in this situation
- I’m overwhelmed and I don’t know where to start
- My resume is 10 years old and out of date, how do I update it and get a hiring manager’s attention?
- I don’t have a clue about the whole “networking” and LinkedIn angle
- I’ve been out of the market for so long I don’t know how to answer the interview questions
- I don't know how to tell the interviewer why I was let go without sabotaging my chances of getting hired
- I’ve lost my confidence and struggle to ‘sell myself’ in the interview
I CAN HELP YOU GET BACK IN THE GAME and:
- Regain your confidence and know you’re employable - there is a job out there for you!
- Provide you with a comprehensive job search checklist to ease your mind and get the ball rolling
- Modernize your resume to get the hiring manager’s attention
- Leverage your unique background and relevant skills to stand out from the competition
- Master interview questions before the interview so you don’t sabotage yourself
- Learn how to effectively leverage your network in person and through LinkedIn